Monday, November 25, 2019

What is this blog all about?

To be honest this is not supposed to be a real blog, but rather a platform where I can easier share my experience about Wh40k Competitive Gaming with a few friend of mine, who asked me to do so.
I am not an experienced player, which means there is a significant chance that any statement or argument I might make in these posts might be incorrect or at least arguable.

By the time I write this post, I have played altogether about 30-40 wh40k games in my life. This number includes all friendly games and tournaments I have ever played. This number is significant if you think about it as 120+ hours of pure gaming time, but on competitive level it is rather a low amount.

If despite of these you still find in these posts something interesting or useful, I am happy.
You are more than welcome to comment, or give feedback, but please take it into consideration that none of the posts were written for the wide public.

You have been warned ;)

(Oh... and if you were a native English speaker please forgive me for (ab)using your native language in such a grammatically incorrect way. Unfortunately as of now this is the best I can do.)

No comments:

Post a Comment